Ranger AAs question

Jotigidou

Dalayan Elder
Okay, so im grinding AAs at this point and as far as i know, most rangers should aim for archery high end.

Now the thing i was wondering is, should i put points to get AM3 first or get endless quiver ( the equivalent of it in SOD even though its 85 % instead of 100 ). Which one if gonna be most profitable for me ?

I guess i should be looking at my budget to see if i can afford AM3 instead ( because high-end arrows are expensive... ? :))

Thanks in advance.

P.S. if you have any other tips for me about the AAs, please tell.

If I were you I would get AM3 1st, then Returning Short.

That way you can solo any given time, just stop by your nearest friend-mage, ask for a bunch of bags and arrows and go solo.

I did it the other way around, RS first, then AM. I used to have to fill my bags with arrows and arrow components every evening. With RS, you go through a handful of arrows stacks per evening of heavy soloing. The pain and annoyance RS removes far outweights the extra damage from AM when you're not in a raiding situation, IMHO.

Me personally if i were to do it all over again with the AAs it would go like this:

Run speed 3
Natural Durability 3
Returning Shot
Archery Mastery
Deadeye
Physical Enhancement
Combat ferocity 3
Unerring Precision 3

After you got those then you can get the rest of the good ones like crit hit, guardian of the forest, crippling strike, and all the avoidance ones. You can skip on the healing AAs, i picked them up but the only time i use them is after a fight topping people off while the real healers med.

I am a big fan of Finishing blow and Coup De Grace. Really speeds up exp groups when you get to finish off mobs a lot quicker.

Back
Top Bottom