Raid Paradigm Changes (a celebration)

I would like clarification on 12man zone rules since with recent petition it was said that no rules are in place for it.

Also with the no more capable force rule, can we get a clarification on "squatting" when there's less than 1/3rd of a raid in a zone just killing trash waiting on their raid to log in...

Last edited:
I would also like this clarified as i have screenshots showing 4 people in a zone versus 12 and the 4 people being awarded claim? i can post or share these screenshots if needed

Appeals go to [email protected] -- reversing a days-old raid claim ruling is probably unmanageable, but at least I could use the situation as a teaching opportunity if the wrong call was made.

Remember that the GMs are not infallible, especially the GM-Trainees. My being out of town this week means that the trainees haven't been able to contact me on cases they are uncertain of, so I apologize for that, but I simultaneously ask for your patience with them.

Also, I would like to clarify that I do not yet know the situation (I'm posting from a hotel room in NYC) and would need more information before saying any such call was wrong.

If you're in a new york hotel room and can't find anything better to do than post on internet forums (in text), you sir, are in the wrong room.

Pretty sick of this city, ngl. Looking forward to going home. That said, I am considering going and being one of those people with stupid posterboard signs outside The Today Show tomorrow. We'll see how I feel about doing that at 3am.

It has to be an SoD poster, and you have to whore up to that camera.

In fact, on the show, you should alude to SoD like every time you get a chance, and I will do something amazing if you mention me on the air.

Don't be silly; he waited until after taping to post this. Thus the on-stage picture in the RL picture thread, right?

Don't worry, Tarutao. Someone's druid still needs levelling to 90, so we'll have another reason to redo the intro MoP dungeons.

trololo

Back
Top Bottom