QoL suggestion for stamina

AngryCow

Dalayan Elder
Classes that that use stamina, particularly exhaustive stances, have long been a nuisance for raid recovery. Most things you can spend stamina on are pretty powerful and I understand from a design perspective that not every engage can utilize every tool. (ie Call of the Blessed). So I agree with the staffs stated position on not decreasing exhaustive timers in the recent 'AMA' on 6/6/2020. However, it can be a pain to wait on stamina even if you did not exhaust it on an engage. So my suggestion is hopefully a compromise: Please make it so that stamina persists across death. Didn't use any stamina and you died, full yellow bar when you land at bind. Exhausted yourself? Still have the timer and you gotta wait. Thank you for your consideration.

I am curious what the current functionality is. When a player respawns, what does the health, mana, and stamina go to? Do different types of resurrections change those amounts?

I am curious what the current functionality is. When a player respawns, what does the health, mana, and stamina go to? Do different types of resurrections change those amounts?
if you die while exhausted, you stay exhausted after death. i'm fairly certain you always repop / rez with 0 stam regardless. what this leads to while progression raiding on hard mobs is you either a.) wait for you rogues and rangers to get unexhausted and regen stam every pull (takes 20-25 minutes, i forget) or b.) accept the fact that your rogues and rangers will be ineffective on the next pull you do and fight the boss again at a significant disadvantage, normally this is only done early into progression when you just want to get pulls in to learn mechanics or c.) you just bench your rogues and rangers.

Back
Top Bottom