pvp

Gobby

Dalayan Beginner
at least some pvp like in arena or somthing =( somtimes everyone get bord by just grinding :eek: if you can fix pvp in the arena in bazaar that shall be uber ;)
//gobby

Shadowhaven used to be a full PvP zone...until we realized it was never used, ever.

Maybe because PvP is horrendously unbalanced.

Pvp would be good... then I could borrow a shaman and parse the effects of str, dex, and agi vs a constant source of dps/ac :).

Other then that though... who cares about Pvp. Pure Melee pvp (rogue, monk, warrior) is fun but other then that its just a resist fest.

pvp in the big arena in the bazaar would be alot of fun sometimes, but its prolly not really worth the time to set it back to pvp.. unless that only takes a minute or two :)

Melwin said:
Shadowhaven used to be a full PvP zone...until we realized it was never used, ever.

Maybe because PvP is horrendously unbalanced.

ya i herd that but i wasent on WR when it was in SH :p im gonna ooc all the time for pvp =)

is it possible to set an area to PvP? and not an entire zone? I know they did that on live but wasn't sure WR had that ability yet.

I know I tried to run an event for newbs once with them sparing my low end mage pets, but once we found out PvP was turned off in SH it made for a very disappointing night lol

Melwin said:
PvP is currently broken except for zone-wide PvP.

Dont worry Mel, even if all the players ask you to activate PvP, first of all, it would take a lot of balance between classes, and the second thing is, Eq is PvM, not PvP, so dont worry about spending hours working on it, it isnt worth the time right now ;)

Alot of us in ruin "Old Ruin" Use to pvp just to mess around when we were waiting on things to do. Personaly 50% of PVP is how well you know your character and how well you play the class.

limitedthoughts said:
Alot of us in ruin "Old Ruin" Use to pvp just to mess around when we were waiting on things to do. Personaly 50% of PVP is how well you know your character and how well you play the class.

The last 50% is which actual class you pick.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEBIIIIIIIESSSSSSSSSSSS! omg how can you say pvp is boring? and its not ment for pvp? in a fantasy world do you think gnome's team with ogres? then you must be verry confused bro

Gobby said:
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEBIIIIIIIESSSSSSSSSSSS! omg how can you say pvp is boring? and its not ment for pvp? in a fantasy world do you think gnome's team with ogres? then you must be verry confused bro
In a fantasy world Ogres would eat up gnomes, so then there wouldn't be any gnomes left (Ogres are hungy you know)

Back
Top Bottom