Provenence AA issue

Swight

Dalayan Elder
Clerics that have gone down the evil route of the newport cleric questline may find them selves KOS at their current home points. these should probably be updated to at least be outside their guilds out of possible KOS range. globally or after they complete the quest that makes them KOS.

On another note any iksar/troll who may have gone silvercrown for whatever reason will most likely end up either in a kos area or with kos mobs in the vicinity. thankfully i port to the shadowknights guild but without invisibility there would be atleast one angry iksar blocking my way out. For a low level player/certain classes this might be more than a mild inconvenience.

For other classes they may just outright die(warrior guild, monk/necro) depending where the aa gates them. Might be nice to have the bind points checked/altered or maybe have silvercrown or something offer you a safer location for big lore flavor.

Alternatively, someone suggested making this AA dump you in MoP. It would be mildly inconvenient sometimes, save zoning one or twice other times, and also completely alleviate these types of faction snafus. Just a thought.

I really don't love the MoP idea. If this is actually going to get looked at, maybe a reasonable suggestion is giving the ability to talk to any class guildmaster you have adequate faction with, and they can give you a command to update your Provenance location.

Perhaps put a cooldown on it too, similar to un-flagging PVP or something but longer.

Alternatively, why is this sending people to guild areas at all? Couldn't each city have a safe spot that everyone goes to regardless of class? Maybe one really close to the MoP /wink.

Alternatively, why is this sending people to guild areas at all? Couldn't each city have a safe spot that everyone goes to regardless of class? Maybe one really close to the MoP /wink.

Grobb itself has a few mobs who are aligned with blackscale sprinkled throughout the town. Random monk guarding one of the tunnels for examples that is ?unavoidable?. Basically they should probably just remove the blackscale faction from these mobs and make grobb slightly more neutral or atleast move some of the mobs out of the way. Its a very niche issue though.

Back
Top Bottom