Project1999

Been playing a druid/SK duo. Avocet (Burglecut) and Groolid (Brickey). Brickey has various characters from lvl 20 to lvl 50.

I've been to p1999 and, while I DID get a huge rush of nostalgic goodness the first couple of days, I was reminded why SoD is da bomb after the initial nostalgia wore off. It just... wasn't fun for me anymore like I remembered it. A true grind fest plain and simple. SoD is what classic should have been.

bit of a thread rez but this forum gets so little traffic anyway...I play Foogle, Iksar Warrior.

Edit: and also Tocro, iksar monk

Last edited:
Gonna be rolling up on P99 again, making a cleric, mage or wizard. Will be in it for the long haul this time so if anyone is playing let me know.

Nostalgia'd for a couple of days. It was fun but I don't have that kind of time anymore, hence I love shards with the absence of corpse runs and horrific grind.

playing this on and off with zedaine and muar

i got a level 9 sk, they got a necro and enchanter.

lets kill things.

I have a *lot* of things on this game, if anyone is playing it and wants them. I have about 2 dozen fungi tunics and a whole lot of platinum, as well as fully geared/epic'd cleric/druid/shaman/monk/rogue, the Iksar Shaman even has a Dark Elf Mask. I have a lot of plat and money too if you just want something to get going. I haven't played in many years and never will again so I'm happy to give some away.

I have a *lot* of things on this game, if anyone is playing it and wants them. I have about 2 dozen fungi tunics and a whole lot of platinum, as well as fully geared/epic'd cleric/druid/shaman/monk/rogue, the Iksar Shaman even has a Dark Elf Mask. I have a lot of plat and money too if you just want something to get going. I haven't played in many years and never will again so I'm happy to give some away.
I definitely wouldn't say no to a fungi in case I get going on my monk again lol

I'm coming back after a break from my 55 epic shaman on blue. Gonna try to hit 60 for the first time on EQ/p99. Id love to get my hands on a fungi and even some plat for spells. Perhaps my friend who rolled a monk with my shaman will read this and make a glorious return as well.

Back
Top Bottom