problem with main quest

NOLORTAT

Dalayan Beginner
hi this is hason the warrior. i belive this is where i need to post problem with a main quest if not please move it or drop me a note and i will post it again. i am trying to start my main quest. my note says to see William Defar in the storm sea. i hail him and start the quest but no mater what i do i cant get past the first anser. he want to know who made the world of Dalaya. nothing i give him is right. i think i have a idear what is wrong. i have been talking to all of the people in step 2 of the main quest. i was doing this before i new they are for the main quest. well any help i can get in this will be very help full as my warrior is stuck on step one. thanks :)

Hi all this is Hason. I havent had any responce that i know of about my problem i know you all are have more importain problems to work on so no rush. just wanted to know that it has been logged, or if you all need more info. Thanks your Hason the warrior.

The answer to that question should be in your books, the ones you were given in the dream. Read them. Then read them again. The answer is there.

also grammar is pretty important .............

Like me i hate the questions and fail to spell and use some kind of grammer whit em .

thanks for all who helped i am know on my way with the main quest. it seam the the problem was a simple the need in front of a name no figure. i will know watch this much more. in all my following quest. thanks again all. yours hason the warrior. :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

thanks for all who helped i am know on my way with the main quest. it seam the the problem was a simple the need in front of a name no figure. i will know watch this much more. in all my following quest. thanks again all. yours hason the warrior. :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Had the exact same problem.

You rezzed a thread dead almost 5 years for that? Doesn't anyone know how to make a new thread, and just reference the old thread?

Back
Top Bottom