prison ports

burt6

Dalayan Elder
here is the deal, FWF can't do Taeshlin/VZ because other guilds are in the zone, They are not ready for or attempting Taeshlin, there isn't any conflict here. FWF has to go in and kill lots of trash and rot lots of loot to get to the mobs we want. In addition to this taking a huge amount of time it just keeps other guilds from progressing and it keeps us from progressing.

The best comparison I can come up with is if instead of having individual port ins in tot, the port to the bird wing was behind the boss of the djar and the port to blood-fyres was at the end of bird etc. so that a guild coming in would have to clear every single wing every single time to get to the well.

This is obviously not desirable, the clear to taeshlin is significant already with two very difficult mini bosses in front of him, and then the clear to vz is even more difficult. There needs to be a port in past Custo, the difference between sanctum and post Custo is a significant enough jump to make it a separate raid area. Last week we killed Custo after CW gave up just so that we wouldn't have to wait for them to try again this week, I don't know how that type of thing benefits them or us. We have fixed this for ToT and we have multiple port ins for Prison already.

This is a problem with both a precedent and a solution.

Last edited:
Well truth be told CW already gets enough shots at Custodian. Probably just better off asking it for FWF's sake than saying its going to really benefit CW. Custodian isnt down because CW has yet to enforce the "you hit eyes you dont get loot" rule.

Personally I wouldnt care if goes through or not because my guild does has not been able to kill custodian / past it. But i could understand that if someone went in there just to clear start trash (like back in the day) it would suck to keep it away from a guild that could kill the bosses.

Last edited:
Personally think this is a good idea.. as long as you can't like engage custo after porting past him. (needing to clear the trash if your aim is to kill custo) Haven't really taken a look at the area past him, but maybe a barrier so u can't go backwards into custo.

Last edited:
Please do this! It sucks not being able to progress because another guild is doing content I beat years ago. I'm all about competition, but 'sanctum' spans 2-3 raid tiers at this point, people who want beginning sanctum cant hope to kill the last mobs, and people who want the last mobs wont need/want any loot from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom