posthumous farewell for <legacy>

tekaskeeperoftheages

Dalayan Adventurer
I doubt anyone is left who remembers this guild, Legacy was the top of the line guild 5+years ago who played on this server back when it was still called winters roar and the guild was named nightfall, before luclin was nuked, when the best gear came from ToV, I recently found some pics from that era and thought I would share them:
EQ000005.jpg

EQ000014-2.jpg

EQ000019.jpg

EQ000053.jpg

EQ000057.jpg

EQ000060.jpg

EQ000097.jpg

EQ000131.jpg

Is this guy a really bad dude otherwise he should be unbanned for posting cool old stuff

I shit talked an old gm named liam(was just screwing with him really but whatever) and poof banned :/ I was the first nec on the server to have relic pet(still a red skele?) heres some more:
EQ000066.jpg

EQ000063-2.jpg

EQ000004-1.jpg

ha tapien, I see i included you in my sig long ago. weren't you in phoenix rising once?

I don't run the server anymore, but I still keep an eye on things. I actually remember you Tekas and the admin sass wasn't quite as joking as you indicate. Nonetheless it was a long time ago and I'd be fine with it if the current staff wants to unban you. I suggest making an appeal.

Where the old Nightfall crew?

Kasreyn/Kemper , Annikaala (sp?) and Skar? Those are the only ones I really remember off the top of my head.

Where the old Nightfall crew?

Kasreyn/Kemper , Annikaala (sp?) and Skar? Those are the only ones I really remember off the top of my head.

I haven't seen or heard of Annikaala (sp?) since I stopped playing in 2004-2005. Same goes for basically the whole guild

I don't run the server anymore, but I still keep an eye on things. I actually remember you Tekas and the admin sass wasn't quite as joking as you indicate. Nonetheless it was a long time ago and I'd be fine with it if the current staff wants to unban you. I suggest making an appeal.

I would, but I have no idea what my info is, might have to guess it until i get it.

Skar dont play anymore. I havn't seen or heard from him or his bro in YEARS. I play'd the Rogue he had his shm i belive in but a shadow. I keep wanting to play just have no drive to... Nice pics.

Back
Top Bottom