Possible broken quest - A'han Stoneheart's quests - Part II

Superindeed

Dalayan Beginner
When I was leveling up my Iksar Necro in Grobb, I came across this quest and couldn't complete it. Part 2 of the quest requires to to gather some drops, one of them being "Viper Scales" from Slouch Vipers found in Stinger's Bog, and combine the items in a quest sewing kit. I probably killed a good 100 to 200 vipers and never saw them drop. They did drop two different kinds of scales, "Slouch viper scales", and "Snake Scales". I tried doing the combine in the quest kit with the Snake Scales and the Slouch Viper Scales, but the combine failed, saying I had the incorrect items in the bag. I triple checked to make sure I had the correct items, so I think the issue is with the scales dropping. See below for wiki articles, and attached screen shot has the quest text from the NPC where she asks for two viper scales.

My necro's name is Kraulkis, if that matters for logs. https://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=Kraulkis

Quest found on the wiki page - A'han Stoneheart's quests - Part II

Item on the wiki - Viper Scales, I never saw these drop from slouch vipers (I killed them in the swamp and Greenmist Jungle)

Slouch Viper

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2021-12-30 10_12_01-EverQuest.png
    2021-12-30 10_12_01-EverQuest.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
I just combined the items in the quest container and it worked ok. Make sure the items are not stacked.

Once again, enter the jungle to gather materials for your apprentice attire.'

Make sure your in Greenmist Jungle

Last edited:
Oh shoot, I didn't see you had to do the combine in Greenmist, I was doing it in Grobb. My bad, thanks guys!

Is Necklace of the River suppose to be self only gate or raidwide? the text says nearby players but its self only currently.

I don't think you meant to post that in this thread but it is an individual port. It works with the stone you get earlier in the quest to allow your raid into the area you want to get to.

Back
Top Bottom