PoM

gtoo

THE NEMESIS
I would kill for old school Plane of Mischief with all the quests and stuff before they ruined it on live...as that is what made me quit...honestly this would be the coolest thing ever

woo I got a Blam Stick and some flowers and helped a necro friend get a robe from PoM, it was quite a fun zone when it was very nerdy and hard to get to and only a few people on each server bothered.. would love a zone like that on WR

There are other planes id rather see implemented first, mostly plane of fear and plane of hate.

Tho the new vex thal being implemented sounds interesting too..

PoF and Poh are so booooring though! I've got nothing but mad love for the PoM, it was one of my favourite zones ever.

Used to triple and quad box my way through PoM back and forth in Live. Had a blast and made some wicked coin selling stuff on my trader.

Heh i liked all the planes.

Also in POP i didnt get to see much of it on live because i quit the game. But i did enjoy playing in PoN. I loved how the zone was really big and was really challenging but still suitable to solo or take a group. It was always buzzing with activity when i played. High level 50's would be killing those treants, and spider thingies, and stuff. And then 60+ you could kill those wraiths and banshees which had those uber spell scrolls :D And as a 60+ necro i remember i was one of the few (only) classes that could solo those gargoiles at the fortress at the far end of the zone. That was fun as hell too, agro kiting them along that back wall.

And then there was those Hobgoblins :O I never actually killed one of those but they killed me a bunch of times.

name is plane of chaos and have it randomly SS you every once in a while, do odd things to your spells, and be a semi exp, semi raid zone. Would be something entertaining at least. Plus, who doesn't like fighting things with kick arse names and funky loot?

I don't know how hard those things would be to code in... but I find the idea very interesting. Since this is an emu server you can get away with things that would never be allowed on live, might as well take advantage of that :)

Here are some ideas I came up for a Plane of Chaos type zone because im bored:
1) Perhaps start if off slow with a lot zone mobs that randomly grav flux and knockback(make lev uncastable in zone), but can be experienced with a group or soloed
2) Raid type mobs that AE unresistable charm
3) Unique mobs that attack the clerics only
4) Mobs that run away from you instead of at you and can't be rooted(would take zone pathing I know)
5) mobs that can't be seen or targeted(only way to kill em would be AE spells)
6) mobs that hit for 10000 and are immune to spells, but run super slow and shadowstep randomly(my favorite idea)
7) Tons of crazy traps that change locations
8) Pet only dropable armor and weapons with like +2k hp and make the pet hit for 150
9) No rent armor with crazy stats
10) Anything else that makes no sense and adds to the confusion of the players and makes them want to leave as soon as possible... but the loot would be very good and the exp bonus should be rediculous... like 60-80%

Back
Top Bottom