POLL: Knight change ++ Development?

Keep the knight changes and be patient?

• Keep changes, and give DEVs time to work on it

Votes: 47 60.3%
  • NO way! you're stupid for even asking!

Votes: 31 39.7%

• Total voters

kryan

Dalayan Beginner
How many knights have bit their tongues, and had a little faith in the DEVS to sort these changes out for the better of our knights?

How many of you have not flamed the boards, and been silent, and would rather see the changes stay (though not likely now) and give the DEVs time to work them out and hopefully see some nice change to the classes.

I'd hate to think we were stuck back on the shelf again due to the rants of the minority...

Speak up!

1. Encourage Devs to keep changes and continue to work on them
OR
2. No way! Put things back as they were! You're stupid for even asking!

VOTE!
It may not change the DEV's minds, but it might show them who the majority is.

ill just stick to doing what i always do when im faced with 2 such intriguing prospects: get me some whisky and pie. brb

I logged in and thought welp guess it sucks if i want to solo sunmines, then i put on the reaver and hit goblins.

I did not give a single shit about the 1hander nerf, infact I was glad it happened because i got to aggrieve alot of newbs in ooc.

I curled my mustache and said "nyaah" too

voted to tie it up

Also, ^^ ditto with the mustache curling "nyaah"
Thats just too good to passup.

I see two extreme sides on that poll, no happy median. I was going to say change it so that the nerf isn't so bad. I'm interested to see how the devs will make up for the lost aggro.

You make the choice between a polite ....lets let the developers work on it to a choice where we are inferring that people are stupid if they want to let the developers work on it...

Anyway, the question could have been a bit more neutral in its delivery.

Obv only peep that like the changes are not knights. speaking of which I thought someone posted a MOTD about changing it back and its been over a week.

Well, I did not vote. It seemed like the choices were to be a butt-kissing sycophant or a rabid dev-hating knee-jerk hater. I trust the devs to do what they think is best for the game, but I think they can and do make mistakes like all mortals and that it is proper to express one's view of bad changes.

I don't think I need a lobotomy to stop having opinions about what the devs do.

so youre saying that 2/15 classes represent 30/70 votes?

I don't think your question is valid. How many players only have one toon? I have no way of knowing what percent of players own a Knight. And of those, how many really care about the class if it is not their main?

I think any attempt to apply % of votes in a silly poll to the number of people who own and care about the class is a futile attempt.

Needs a "keep changes and stop posting new threads about it" option.

^^ Hates knights and kicks puppies. :(

Also I voted for keep it and see where it goes. I've done a bunch of maps recently with "tier-appropriate" geared knights tanking them and it's been fine so far, but I have noticed a slight difficulty when I played my paladin. I burned up a lot more mana than I used to.

Back
Top Bottom