PET FD DEATH TIMER

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
Hello, apparently when you feign death as a pet class and stay feigned for a minute or two your pet decides its time to commit seppuku. From what I have been told this pet suicide is a legacy from live where pets were apparently considered "True entities" or whatever the fuck you want to call them. Basically you could feign death and your pet would go to town killing shit on its own volition.

Since pets do not magically aggro and murder things while you are feigned in sod is there anyway this could be changed to not delete my pet gear every 2 minutes or whatever when I have an emergency afk with no real safe spot to sit in.

Would be nice if pets stuck around longer while fd. But if you get up at the right time youll clear aggro and it wont poof.

Obviously, you missed the point of him saying that he needed to emergency afk in an area where he can't just sit safely. The obvious solution is just don't give your pet gear, duh!

Seriously though, I don't understand why pets go poof if you are feigned too long. It should go away, just like the poof on invis code.

The pet should go hostile and aggro you for not paying attention to it and not giving enough milkbones.

Back
Top Bottom