Patch notes or fail?

kmenex

Dalayan Beginner
So there was a patch last night and i cant for the life of me find the patch notes... Am i fail? or do i not looking in that place which is the right one?

1) We're notoriously bad about patch notes, and sometimes just forget
2) The changes were backend, and would be meaningless to most people
3) The patch deals with content only 18 people have seen, and its supposed to be a secret even to them.

Last nights patch falls firmly in the 3 category, with a bit of 2 for good measure.

The fact that we are now useing 32bit integers where we had a 16 will directly effect my farming for charm!

Plus nobody seems to notice things like:

"Changed the trivial of Mastercrafted Silver Tel`Fii from 110 to 115 to match the other Large Mastercrafted Silver weapons"

... (and I'm probably the only person who would care anyway)

"Changed the trivial of Mastercrafted Silver Tel`Fii from 110 to 115 to match the other Large Mastercrafted Silver weapons"

I care! Mathematical uniformity must be obtained. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

AHEM.

Wait, I thought the wiki already assumed this, and it was merely a serverside nonuniformity that had it at 110. I woulda fixed it though!

Hmm... I failed. It seems I did something wrong when attempting to fix those 20 recipe trivial levels. When I figure out what I did wrong, I'll fix them properly.

The trivial levels of the 10 Tel`Fii and 10 Ner`Tok recipes are currently 5 points too low, matching the medium sized weapons of their corresponding types. (This means the wiki is wrong but will be correct once I've adjusted the trivial levels on these recipes.)

Back
Top Bottom