- New event starting Dec 18th, see Season 1 Event Announcement
- Low level rebalancing nears completion
- #autofire replaced with /autofire, and /cm deprecation
- Enchanters now gain access to the Tranquil Link AA at level 12. This AA grants the player a self buff that roots the player and pauses a charmed pet's expiration while the buff remains. The buff is fragile and will expire if you cast, attack, or aggro a mob. Your group can continue to fight while you safely AFK at a distance.
- The misdirection spell line has been fixed to properly jolt the attacker when the buff fades. An absorb magic rune has been added to increase usability.
- Radiant Visage, Overwhelming Splendor, Adorning Grace and Sympathetic Aura have been added to reworked buffs. (10min dur, 10mana cost, instant cast)
- Aggression modifiers from gear, buffs, and Compendium of Aggressive Stances now apply to Hate Over Time spells.
- Aggression reduction from gear, buffs, and AAs will now increase the hate reduction of jolts. (Conversely, aggression increases will reduce jolt power)
- Stances that modify aggression now apply to all sources of hate. Previously these only modified hate generated from melee damage.
- The following clickies now work instead of giving the "item is out of charges" message:
Cloak of Displacement
Dream of Growth
Sash of Midnight
Shroud of Flame
Straw Wrapped Effigy
- Heron Marked Sword has had its spell proc changed to Spikecoat.
- Learner's Arrows have been assigned a range, meaning they're now compatible with bows and will no longer be treated by autofire as buggy throwing weapons.
- Lifetap/Lifeflow clickies have been fixed to not allow you to target yourself.
- Pristine mods now display correctly for weapon delay and bard mods.
- Shield of Coalesced Leech Venom is now classed properly as a shield, meaning it can be used with the Bash skill.
- a Keeper of the Art will now also improve Keepers of the Art faction for Mana Stones.
- Clansman Mangar will now also improve Keepers of the Art faction for Skulker armor.
- Ryznek of the Dreadlands now offers players of warmly faction to the Slave Rebellion a method of acquiring additional Rebel Tokens.
- Addition Wyvernfang quest drops were added to Pirates in Sea Swords, Kaladin, Yaralith, and King's Pass.
- Added BST to the Quickness spell scroll to allow memorization.
- Shroud of the Ancients has fixed and should no longer grey out spell bars for long periods of time.
- Soul Shroud should no longer be overwritten by Master of Death Recourse.
- Selo's Song of Travel no longer stutter-steps.
- Lure of Ice's spell description now lists the correct base damage instead of 0.
- Mana Whisper and similar spells that heal your mana now send a mana update packet to the client.
- Tentacle Shield has had its damage shield lowered and HP increased.
- Aggressive and Defensive stance in game description has been updated to reflect its mechanics properly: "Increase Melee Atk Spd; Decrease Avoidance" and "Decrease Melee Atk Spd; Increase Avoidance" respectively. The attack speed has never applied to ranged attacks.
- The #autofire command has been replaced with the client's built-in /autofire command. Please update your macros accordingly.
- Ranger's Whirling Strikes stance now works properly. The in game description has been updated to reflect its mechanics properly: "Automatically Succeed Double & Dual Wield"
- Melee Master AA has had its description updated.
- The /cm command format is deprecated and will be removed in the future. A warning has been added to the old format.
- Pro tip: If your chat window is set to something other than say, instead of using /say #help you can press the single quote/apostrophe key, which automatically puts you into say mode. e.g. '#help
- Removed all but 4 of the roaming Piranha in Yclist to help with player performance.
- Ryznek is now part of the Slave Rebellion faction.
- Chronicler's in Citadel no longer drop tomes.
- Gnarled Taldorian's health has been lowered slightly.
- Possession of Sorrow has been removed from the Dream.
- Tinkering has been fixed and should now level up normally.
- The following have had their item rewards buffed:
- Quests (21 - 30)
- Quests (31 - 40)
- Quests (41 - 50)
- Quests (51 - 60)
- The following tradeskills have had their pre-65 items buffed:
- The following dungeons have had their BoE items buffed:
- Tunnels of Lasanth
- Siren's Grotto
- Dragon Necropolis
- West Freeport
- North Freeport
- Sorcerer's Labyrinth
- Eldenal's Mansion
- Mielech's Lair
- The following treasure maps have had their loot buffed:
- Very Easy Treasure Map
- Easy Treasure Map
- Moderate Treasure Map
- Difficult Treasure Map