Patch Notes - December 17th, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEADLINES
  • Arrow projectiles now appear in game for archery attacks.
  • In-game /ooc is now forwarded to our #ooc Discord channel.
  • Season 1 Leaderboard has been updated.
ITEMS
  • Kralaw Winterscepters now have a level 55 recommended level.
  • Razadian Inscription of Extension has had its focus effect properly adjusted.
  • Santa Hat has a more appropriate icon.
SPELLS
  • Fixed Tranquil Link not being available indoors.
  • Chords of Dissonance spell description fixed.
CLASS
  • Driving Strike's original damage multiplier now scales linearly by level from level 25 to its maximum at level 65.
  • Mage summoned weapons have received a balance pass.
MISCELLANEOUS
  • Gallius Nazario has been removed. Might be reimplemented after his inventory is revised.
  • Requiem of Hate map file has been updated.
  • Catacombs now has a zone-out.
  • Knockbacks have been fixed. This was reverted
  • Cross-zone guild invites now work.
LOW LEVEL REBALANCE
DUNGEONS
  • Previously buffed weapons have been adjusted to account for Pristine bonus.
  • The following dungeons have had their BoE items buffed:
    • Red Sun Mines
    • Highkeep
    • Kedgekeep
    • Everchill Caverns
    • The Rust (Outside)
    • Fire Grotto
RAIDS
  • Most items from Raid Tiers 1 to 3 have received a balance pass.

Logged into requiem of hate couldn’t cast any spell or clickie item without crashing. Ran for the zone out died. Went through the mansion back to green mist started rebuffing most of my shamans buffs wouldn’t stick or would show for one sec then go invisible in the buff bar but when I cast other ones would hold their place but no icon. Cast swift like wind and crashed both him and paladins client. After that just gave it a break til maybe someone can look at it.

Logged into requiem of hate couldn’t cast any spell or clickie item without crashing. Ran for the zone out died. Went through the mansion back to green mist started rebuffing most of my shamans buffs wouldn’t stick or would show for one sec then go invisible in the buff bar but when I cast other ones would hold their place but no icon. Cast swift like wind and crashed both him and paladins client. After that just gave it a break til maybe someone can look at it.
A lot of people have been having these problems since yesterday's patch. Jumbers was working on fixing it some last night, trying fixes and restarting zones. I'm guessing he will continue working on it when he gets a chance today.

From what I gather, this is a clientside visual bug. The #buffs command can be used to get a reliable list of buffs that're on your character serverside until a fix is rolled out.

Forgot to post here, but the changes that caused the buff issues were reverted the next day, which also reverted the knockback fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom