Opethica clears name

call me up look me up on facebook idc care fly down ill pick you up from the airport but grow a pair and quit with the slanderous bullshit .and id rather be a noob who afk'd once during a raid then be a guild leader who looks down their nose at others with the with the lack of ability to teach

This whole thread has turned into a whiny mud slinging contest. Opethica, you're clearly getting trolled and don't know how to handle yourself like an adult. I would say quit while you're ahead, but I mean... You can't even do that. You haven't just dug yourself a hole, you've also buried yourself in it. Just stop and maybe a staff member will trash can this abortion of a thread.

This whole thread has turned into a whiny mud slinging contest. Opethica, you're clearly getting trolled and don't know how to handle yourself like an adult. I would say quit while you're ahead, but I mean... You can't even do that. You haven't just dug yourself a hole, you've also buried yourself in it. Just stop and maybe a staff member will trash can this abortion of a thread.
why are you even posting on my thread man? i got no problem with you and it dont even have anything to do with you just curious

Also, Jotto you've given me some good laughs in here. Gnome for life.
Thanks. :)

And Opethica for claiming not to know me, you had no problem pouring out your sob story to me about how you got kicked out of goon squad and had no idea why.
It had to do with your being fairly terrible at playing video games, and barely coherent ramblings such as this only lean more towards you bringing a toxic atmosphere that even goons wouldn't want around.

Thanks. :)

And Opethica for claiming not to know me, you had no problem pouring out your sob story to me about how you got kicked out of goon squad and had no idea why.
It had to do with your being fairly terrible at playing video games, and barely coherent ramblings such as this only lean more towards you bringing a toxic atmosphere that even goons wouldn't want around.
wow a scrub with an opinion lol

wow a scrub with an opinion lol

L60QAU7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom