Old school PvP - Eqemu server

Zhak Zilla

Dalayan Beginner
I've been playing on the vz/tz pvp server on and off for a year now, it's a progression based classic eq server, the plane of fear just opened up last night, hate / air soon to come. Kunark in a few months I assume.

The staff is really active and interactive with their playerbase, they have hack detection set up so the people who cheat get dealt with in a timely manner.

Max level is currently 50, the server is pretty balanced, but at this stage in the game int casters are probably better, until the melee's get the resist gear that come with planes and Kunark.

if it's something that interests you, check it out, www.pwnedemu.com

if ya wanna hit me up in game, I'll be on either Skeeb, Zhak, or Harney.

I know a few other SoD players are playing there, Shurley and Grake are a few who have sent me tells.

Edit: the server was wiped 2-3 weeks ago, so the gear gaps really aren't there yet, if you've been wanting to jump in to a pvp server, now would be the time to start.

-Zhak

yea the only thing i dont care for is being forced to make a new forum account to even view the threads. To lazy to register an account unless I actually wanted to play on their server and post misc stuff on the forums. Hope you enjoy it there.

I used to play that server. Now...I don't. http://mqemulator.net/forum2/news.php

vzmap.JPG

Server just released Kunark.

Lytec plays ( Germanic / Scuzel )
Grake plays ( Rampage / Ninjagnome / Jezebel ) and a few others
Zhak (me ) plays ( Harney / Skeeb / Zhak )

250 - 300 during primetime, lots of pvp.

Hit one of us up if you want to come play, we all played sod back in the day, I played from the first Emaw kill to the first inner sanctum kill, grake / lytec played during the IP / thaz farming days

-Zhak

Also, for the guy who posted the thing about MQ2, it's a problem on every server, but you can't really cheat too much, there is detection for about everything on the server including the range on your /target, speed hacking, warping etc.

I haven't seen anyone who has abused MQ2 stay on the server mroe than a week, the population polices the server pretty well.

I played on that server for about a year in the early stages, was a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure I made a post about it here too.

Anyways, it was a great pvp server when I played.. minus the rampant hack bags.

I would consider rolling a necro there; however, I barely play on SoD as it is.. the last thing I need is another thing to occupy me when I am bored..

Seems like a pretty strong community though! Maybe if I had discovered it before I came across SoD... :psyduck:

Back
Top Bottom