Newport Ring 5 -- Should be fixed for real this time!

I experienced this same issue, though slightly different. Althok spawned and was unattackable. A counter-reset or something would be amazing.

Gukod

This quest still bugged to hell and back? Makes me sad, it really does. Honostly I wish people knew to check these threads then they would have read that you do not dot the last guy.
Icelf I hope the staff help you out.

Apparently this bug is still a problem. I killed the worshippers as advised by the wiki and Althok did not spawn for me. Toon is Hanc. If his counter could get reset on his vial I would be greatly appreciative. I really do not mind going through the 12 worshippers again.

I'm having a problem with this quest... the 12 cleanses worked fine and it spawned the name.

My problem is the server went down and when I was able to log back in, the named mob wasnt up and I'm unable to spawn him again. What can I do about this?

My toon Bamek cleansed the 12th, then I accidentally zoned and when I came back in Althok was gone. I can't cleanse any more worshippers.....Please help! Thanks!

I did everything and killed the named. Handed the item and ring but no ring in return and even got the exp. Character name is Clammie and happened on monday I believe or tuesday. Sent in a petition right away.

I did everything and killed the named. Handed the item and ring but no ring in return and even got the exp. Character name is Clammie and happened on monday I believe or tuesday. Sent in a petition right away.

The guard tells you to go talk to someone else. The other guy (in SNP IIRC) gives you your ring 5.

Back
Top Bottom