Newb Erudin quest

duktak

Dalayan Beginner
I did all of the quests given by the Erudin guard who stands on the left when you're facing the enterance (sorry I forget the names right now, I'm at work). I completed all of his and am at indifferent to Erudin guards. The guard opposite him, who I'm supposed to be able to turn the stolen money bags into won't talk to me or accept my bags. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

You can only repeat that quest a finite number of times before it won't let you do it anymore.

I haven't done any quests from that guard at all. He has never spoken to me. I con indifferent and I'm a human ranger (if that makes any difference).

It happened to me too, but didn't investigate more because I had no use for that quest (not playing a wiz/mag/enc yet). I just thought that I didn't find the right NPC to give the stolen money bags.

Seems like this quest is broken at the event where the prowlers spawn. I've given the piece of cloth to Emorn and the prowlers never appear.
I've tried to start it all over with 4 sashes, but he keeps telling me to search the coasst and kill the prowlers.

Anyone else had this problem or been able to finish the quest in the last few days?

Follow up

While checking this out, my girlfriends char tried to go through the quest as well. Hers got stuck too, but at a different spot.
She brought the crate to the fisherman, who tells her to go look for the thug. The thug never appears.
We've gone back and checked this out multiple times on several different days, and even had characters walk us over to the spot that the prowlers are supposed to appear to make sure I wasn't just being retarded and looking in the wrong spot.

We're both halfling paladins... could that have something to do with it?

Any info or suggestions will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom