New to SoD- Looking for someone to partner with

Needol

Dalayan Beginner
Hello Dudes and Dudettes,

I have been playing for a couple of weeks now and thought I should introduce myself. I started playing eq about the time velious came out. I had a Druid (can't remember how many AA's but it was about 300ish I believe) her name was Ginaa. Also, sometimes I boxed a rogue (Needol) with the same amount of AA's. My husband ran the guild Fiends on Veeshan, we jokingly were sexist, racist, and pretty as vulgar as possible but it was incredibly fun. I quit when wow came out and gave that a go for about a year before I was bored to tears.

Anyways, so here I am now and I’m looking for someone to level with. I'm taking a break off work until January so I’m home most of the day. Would like a healing partner to play with either my monk (Needol) level 27 or if you’re just starting I wouldn't mind starting another char. I really don't want to box I’d rather just take it easy and have a good time. So let me know if you're interested.

-Kristy

Hey

I am also a former EQ vet who just stumbled across this. I am patching the game right now so within an hour I will be up and running. I am looking at rolling some sort of healing class for the purpose of fast leveling through groups. I am in college, so I have various times every day where I have a chance to play. Would love to group up with you, although it may be a while before I hit 27, I haven't witnessed the difference in xp from live yet. I will post again or send you a tell when I get situated.

Happy hunting.

Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days, had something come up. Anyways, I'd love to group with you. What is your chars name and what level are you now?

I'll be playing either Needol or Lucey if you wanna send me a tell.

-Kristy

I brought a partner with me when I started playing a few weeks ago. :)

I don't think you'll have trouble finding groups. The way SoD is set up, it doesn't make sense NOT to group. If you have more than two toons in a group, you all get the same xp per kill as if there were only two of you. For the sake of illustration, we'll say four people can kill twice as fast as two and six three times as fast. That means a full group is putting down mobs three times faster but getting the same per kill xp per player so you will level three times faster in a group of six. That makes a lot of people prefer as large a group as possible even when it's not particularly needed.

Anyway, welcome and have fun.

Back
Top Bottom