New peeps on the server.

bmilks

Dalayan Beginner
Hey everyone.

Would just like to introduce myself and say that Im very impressed with how this server is set up. When I first got eqemu I just wanted to be able to play EQ for free. Now I see that you can do soooo much more with EQ now.

Anyway, straight to the point. Me and a few friends tried creating our own eqemu server and it didn't work out very well. No wandering mobs, no loot tables, screwed up zones, 1 or 2 working triggers.

As of now im going to be pushing for my friends to just come play here on Wintersroar. That would be up to 8 people with most of them having played 60 characters in eqlive.

I played a 65 bard up to the elemental planes on Rodcet nife among other characters.

Great job with the server guys. This is defiantly the best eqemu server out there.

Look forward to seeing everyone in game.

:D ;)

Arg!, karl be a cleric....we need more clerics!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But enjoy your stay on WR im sure you'll be here a while :D

We need more cleric... eh?

Please see educational video #3984-CCH as to why more clerics are needed. Act now, and you can save your own Half-elf from the dreaded claws of an evil beast.

Welcome to the server, and if you played the high end game of EverQuest, you should love it here.

More than likely my of group friends and I will be using classes to compliment each other since that was our goal in the first place.

Warrior, Chanter, Cleric, Shaman and damage dealers.

I was gonna be the chanter since i have CC experience.. We got a cleric who really knows his game as well as the warrior.

and :lol: that cleric movie was funny.

We'd have to receive an awful lot of twinks to have the 8 of us be clerics.
:D

Alright I got another one i can use thats real small.

When I go to edit it into my profile the box where u can edit in a avatar is now missing.

I am also new to WR (about a week). I've played on Veeshan live since beta ended, and have raided with Fires of Heaven/Legion on countless occasions. I quit roughly 2 years ago, sold my 60 rog/55pal account (before 65 level limit), and discovered the Emu. This server has been the most enjoyable server I've encountered. Through the countless high end mobs I've raided, I've found that leveling, collecting gear, exploring, and forming friendships is the most entertaining part of EQ. WR allows anyone to re-experience EQ as it is intended. What has really impressed me is the maturity of the players on WR. When help is needed, whether in OOC or in a fight; you can count on more than one answer. I've been given items/buffs without ever asking (and you can see many free offers over ooc), and I will continue that trend when I proceed in levels as well. Basically it comes down to a huge thanks to the dedicated hard work from the Devs. And also thanks to the many many people that make WR a great community.

~
Wazeek Wazoo
GNOME!
~

It's like a hippie collective, everyone shares what they don't need themselves :(

We'll never get an economy, dangit.

New to the server myself, must say its defiantly one helluva cool server.
EQemu needs to work on the sold items to merchants though, its one of the ways newbies survive!

Hey guys i am getting this eqemu setup, so i'm a new player to this as well!

I played on the eqlive with a 65 cleric and i was in one of the best guilds in the game, so i'll probably be a cleric and i hope it all starts comming back to me :)

seya you guys in the game

I am quite new to the sever as well and love it. I like it better than EQlive. I have a problem though I just refomatted my hard drive and didnt read the update a couple of days ago so I cant play cuz I updated with eqlive. Is there any update to when the sever will be patched??? :?

If you have windows Xp, you could try a system restore... Start->Help and Support->Performance and Maintenance->Using System Restore to Undo Changes->Run the System Restore Wizard..

Worked for me.

Well i guess i'll be able to get onto the WR server when 5.5 dr1 is done being tested.

i cant get onto the others but i patched and can get onto the eqemu test live server.

Anyone have a guess when WR will be 5.5? or when 5.5 will be complete

Back
Top Bottom