Necro Starfall

Crayak

Dalayan Beginner
I have a question about the tibulous tubular whatever thing.... Does the words of plague drop off of any plaguewind gnoll? or just the seers? and do they drop off in both east plaguelands and east badlands? THanks

The quest says Seers. However, I am not sure the Seers drop it at all. All that I have seen are from the Plaguewind Gnolls in EBL , the melee ones. Wiki says the Southeast camp is best... I disagree. The small camp on the west side has no seers, only Plaguewinds, and the area north of it to the Gorge entrance is free of roamers. Fewer mobs and a couple of double pulls, you you should be able to handle it much better than the Seers, anyway.

The best reason to go to the SouthEast camp for a few hits it to do the 2nd Newport Ring quest at the same time.

where is this smaller camp that has no seers? can you pinpoint it on the map?

ekarana.jpg

Number 2

I have found no wanderers in the area between camp 2 and village 3. Village 3 is low level undead.

Using this, you can kite the pulls safely. This, combined with the no seers, makes camp 2 much easier than camp 10, even if there are fewer and some pulls are multi until you get them split.

Please note, I did mine PRE resist changes. Also note, while I am sure it is possible for a seer to spawn at camp 2, I have never seen one and have camped it a few times.

Back
Top Bottom