Named Orc in Everfrost

So this must be the continuation from the newbie quests she hands out, I will have to go and speak with her again.

Ok I am currently Standing in Halas at Primalist Vylva and she does not respond to hails. I have completed all the newbie armor including the chest piece. Is there some new trigger phrase for this quest Involving the Dunmas that I am unaware of?

EDIT: Is this part of the Chest piece quest, I got mine when it was bugged and she still gave it out at the same time as the pants?

If you got the chest piece already, you are finished, for now. At a later date she will call upon you for services again when you are of the appropriate level when you hail her to enhance your chestpiece, so don't get rid of it.

So 47 isn't high enough? What I am concerned about is that when I got the chest piece it was when I turned in the pants stuff, so I may have not gotten a character flag showing that I had gotten the chest piece. It was bugged when I did my pants turn in and she gave no follow up quest for the chest item.

I don't know if this will work or not. If you feel that you might be flagged for the next part of the quest after finishing the chest piece, target her and say Interested. This should start the next leg of the quest. I'm hoping it will work and you can continue it. Otherwise you might want to talk to Xeldan about doing something about it (if they can).

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom