Murk "voices" quest

Ziluloz

Dalayan Beginner
after completing the hard and easy parts of the EBL quest, I went back to murk and talked to the demented gruplok, and went through the dialogue both times. then tells me to go to kaesora to kill the unseen, after killing the unseen, i didn't get the orb in my inventory. I have the book, smooth clay symbol, black sky symbol and the Hel'Xup symbol. no Hel'Xup orb :(

the hel'xup orb turns into the hel'xup symbol im pretty sure. I have no idea why you aren't getting the orb from the unseen, you should be.

murk quest "voices"

me and oumaj went to badlands, tried to see if it was anything there, we pulled a train of green mobs onto zil with my alt and oum, no emote. went back to a demented gruplok, all i currently get out of him is an emote "You struggle to translate the Grupklok's strange speech." ...... still nothing.

me and oumaj went to badlands, tried to see if it was anything there, we pulled a train of green mobs onto zil with my alt and oum, no emote. went back to a demented gruplok, all i currently get out of him is an emote "You struggle to translate the Grupklok's strange speech." ...... still nothing.

Did you have the book with you?

Basicly whats wrong with zil's quest is, he did the 2 events in ebl and then
the guy in the gruplok city wouldn't talk to him to flag him to the next section
of the quest.

He told me his journal still said to go to ebl, meaning it never flaged
him as finnished, even tho he already has the symbol from that part
of the quest, which makes no sense.

So it pretty much just sounds like a flaging issue to me, and i already
made sure he had his book in the inventory when i had him check,
so its not because he doesn't haev the book on him.

Murk "voices" quest (murk spell)

I feel that I can't progress any further until this is resolved... gives me the drive not to play anymore.

I don't see why some dev or Gm hasn't come to you to help... kinda stupid that its taking this long. Been like 2 weeks since we've done this. WHY MUST YOU BE SO MEAN DEVS/GMS????

when you handed in the last item he gave you a dialog option

you elected not to type /cm d1

go to him and say orta gik velt

i will update him so that others in the same boat will get something out of a hail

Sorry to piggyback on another thread, but I turned in the silver orb from the BQ foremen tonight to the demented gruplok and got a journal update, but no new symbol. Am I correct in assuming I was supposed to have been given one? The aforementioned black sky symbol maybe? The character is Pharrell. (I put in a petition, but it's pretty late...)

Sorry to piggyback on another thread, but I turned in the silver orb from the BQ foremen tonight to the demented gruplok and got a journal update, but no new symbol. Am I correct in assuming I was supposed to have been given one? The aforementioned black sky symbol maybe? The character is Pharrell. (I put in a petition, but it's pretty late...)

You don't get a symbol at this point.

Since asking this is like asking for spoilers, check out the Wiki writeup on this quest which would answer your question. ;)

Back
Top Bottom