MQ - can Silvercrown faction be reset??

Chiifin666

Dalayan Elder
Hi hi, I'm just about to start the great Dryad quest but I wanted to do Tesia's quest for the chaotic hits. I spoke to blackscale, and council- I betrayed and told them the truth, why I was there. But I went to silvercrown and I was kos, unable to speak to the Trader Vahir or w/e while invis.

Is there a quest in like OSM where I turn in bone chips to some npc to reset my faction or something ??

uhh, all the faction resets are really terrible, you might just want to suck it up. To reset silvercrown you need like hundreds of weapons from like harthuks and the like, and its on the freeport docks or something (The NPC). I dunno anything too specific, or if it would help in your circumstance.

To reset silvercrown you need like hundreds of weapons from like harthuks and the like, and its on the freeport docks or something

Thank you and I hope you're wrong haha! HundredS does sound crazy, there are many other alignment quests I could do instead but would prefer not to.. dohhh.. Thank you very much !

**Edit**

I went through the loot table for the harthuks and see it's involved with COI quests but nothing for freeport/newport/SC

Last edited:
Pretty sure the reset quest is from silvercrown bureaucrat or some such, in East Freeport, near the desert exit from the tunnels.

It's a relatively new quest, it is not on the wiki yet, you need so many like axes or something that are like gleaming steel or somesuch. Faction resets are typically rather brutal quests, like gathering a ton of crops from westbadlands for newport and such.

Back
Top Bottom