More Stanima on Raid Gear!

Setup a hotkey that takes off auto attack, hides, backstabs, turns auto attack back on and just hammer that button over and over during a fight and you won't have to worry about agro except for the beginning of the fight

Always have 1 finger covering your escape hotkey and another covering your constant dodge hotkey.

If your nearing low HP from AoE.. yell at your healers. Keep in mind if you can dodge the AoE by hiding somewhere near by and just run there before you get low HP agro. Its always better to lose dps for a few seconds then to die.

Use resist gear, Have diamondine, etc.

If you die as a rogue using this guide, you A) Have slow reactions B) Suck C) Your guild sucks.

I wouldnt recommend considering auging/changing in stamina gear unless you are below 305 "stanima" buffed.

Also, if sta is so important why dont you spend some time earning 15 aa's and put them into stamina?

tell your bard to play pot4 and use a mod while doing so if resists are that important.. ur also missing ur resist aa's.

Thats a lot of things you can do to improve your character...

i think you are confusing me with an average noob rogue. i die the least out of most the rogues i play with and im quite aware how to play one decently enough to survive. i understand resists are important but buying 10k worth of gear to have good resists is a waste when you could just be skilled enough to avoid dieing.
plus the idea of having multiple sets of gears for diffrent things makes me laugh though a plausible idea. would rather do it if i had a choice.=)

i think you are confusing me with an average noob rogue. i die the least out of most the rogues i play with and im quite aware how to play one decently enough to survive. i understand resists are important but buying 10k worth of gear to have good resists is a waste when you could just be skilled enough to avoid dieing.
plus the idea of having multiple sets of gears for diffrent things makes me laugh though a plausible idea. would rather do it if i had a choice.=)

So instead of relying on 'skill' to avoid dying due to lack of resists from gear, you want to rely on stamina from gear? 95% of the other raiders in the history of SoD have had a set of resist gear, because it's important, not laughable.

Yeah... Resist gear is pretty much a must have. You don't always have to have diamondine equipped, but having a couple handy is pretty much a must have untill pretty far into the game.

i dont know how often you raid, but in just about any dungeon you go to has some sort of MoB that has spells or AE's that can knock you on your face. raiding with resist gear isnt something to thumb your nose at, its necessity. if you can somehow figure out the formula to raid with normal grouping gear, and resist all the spells those mobs have to toss at you, i'll find some way to applaud your hard work.
until then, rather than depending "skill" and wanting STA gear to survive raids try to invest in a few items with resists on them. you dont have to spend 10k on it, but a little more will go a long way. especially if you aren't drawing aggro and the only/ mostly only reason you die is from AE spells.

I don't see why STA is so important if you're so skilled. 90% of the mobs in Dalaya won't PS or whirlwind, so getting hit by melee damage isn't your problem #1.
STA is rogue's weakness, so you have to deal with it, and getting resist gear/augs will allow you to survive way more than some STA points.
So unless you're a tank-type rogue, more STA points would make you use style longer, which is, for me, the only reason to boost this stat, and a better valid point for more STA points on raid gear.

Stamina is sweet im not gonna lie.
But you need to either move up several tiers to where you can get gear with stamina AND resists or buy a set of diamondine because HP does not replace resists and you can always use more resists.

Back
Top Bottom