Ming / Kiang Back

Kiang

Dalayan Adventurer
HI,
This is Ming or "Mingbot" or also known to be Kiang, I left SoD in 2006 due to having no time with work and play... so now that I own my own performance shop I able to take weekends and work on the times I want so I have time to be back on SoD...

It's been roughly 4 years now, and im hoping i can see some old faces....

jdbmotorsports.com this is my shop website...

Kiang
old-steel raid cordinator

Hope I get to group with you guys every now and then again! so much has changed I feel like I'm noobkins!

"shaltang" wow I havent seen that name for so long

Welcome back. You may remember my old beastlord form way back as well I cant play anymore, Morratiz? We spent alot of time tearing shit up good in DN plus we were in same guild for a while. :) Good to have ya back

Lol yeah I noticed there's alot of ol-timer's here. I actually just started back about a week ago so you're not alone Ming :) Gotta say it was fun loggin on my lvl 20-40 alts and seeing that their gear is now t1 raid loot lol. Or the best being logging on my mage that was so old it was still in thurgadin (LOL) and immediately after logging in I was told that my newbie robe was no long mag useable and that a log had been made of my "cheating" attempt. Quite a chuckle there.

oh yes the Good old DN days ...

same goes here, I inherit an acc a while back havent touched it since .. and now i try to log it says its " banned" but for what reason ... no idea asked the original own to email zoei to find out...

Similar story here. Quit over three years ago, lack of time, etc., and just started sniffing around again tonight.

"You last visited: 04-10-2006 at 03:48 AM"

Damn... Has it really been that long?

I haven't decided if I'm going to start playing again yet, but I sure do miss it. If I can get the client running in Linux, either in wine, or through VirtualBox, I'll play. But probably never as hard core as back in the day.

Similar story here. Quit over three years ago, lack of time, etc., and just started sniffing around again tonight.

"You last visited: 04-10-2006 at 03:48 AM"

Damn... Has it really been that long?

I haven't decided if I'm going to start playing again yet, but I sure do miss it. If I can get the client running in Linux, either in wine, or through VirtualBox, I'll play. But probably never as hard core as back in the day.

"You last visited: 07-19-2009 at 10:29 AM"

Heh, another few years go by...

This time I have two sons, 8 & 9, that are bugging me to get them going. I cant believe it's been 12 years since I've played live EQ.

Welcome back dude! Love the website man.

1: Don’t be an asshole: Treat others as you want to be treated. If you call me and act like an ass and give me attitude, I have even less reason to give you good pricing or preferential treatment.

More websites and companies need this as the first thing you see. I've raised my prices hundreds and thousands for these lovely people.

Back
Top Bottom