Maybe a final goodbye

I randomly decided to check forums and saw this. It was fun raiding with you Nuchre! For what it's worth I think Hooo had the hots for you and our other British senior citizen.

I hope you have many more years ahead of ya.

Dave Parker

Well back from the hospital after a technically successful operation but still in a lot of pain from spasm. Christie's is one of the best cancer hospitals in the UK but there solution to all pain is high dose oxycodone. It's actually very poor for post-operative spasm and gave me horrible nightmares. Saturday night must have woken up 20+ times and felt like I was in a horror movie. Won't know pathology results for a few weeks but at least for now 99.99% of the tumour has been removed and if the lymph nodes are free of cancer may
actually be cured. Thanks everyone for your good wishes and good luck in the game.

Good times!

Can't they just dose you up with Sativex or something?

If not maybe get your hands on some mj? People I know in the US have used it for pain for cancer and such. Works well from what I've heard. Not sure how criminalized it is over there, but you're still in the EU for now, so you could always jaunt over to where it's legit and give it the old college try.

As for nightmares, maybe try lucid dreaming techniques? I did that when I started using melatonin regularly, now when nightmares crop up I quickly become aware, take control, and basically become the nightmare of the nightmare. Light triggers in a particular color worked well for me with that.

Hey dude I may have been a jerk to you in game and what not but I wish you the best in real life.

Well, had a robotic prostatectomy which took out the organ, surrounding tissue and the lymph glands nearby. Tumour was confined to the prostate and the margins and lymph glands were clear. Visited doctor last week and I appear to be out of the woods with greater than 95% chance of being disease free at ten years assuming something else doesn't get me. Thank you all for your good wishes all the best for the game and its players.

Well, had a robotic prostatectomy which took out the organ, surrounding tissue and the lymph glands nearby. Tumour was confined to the prostate and the margins and lymph glands were clear. Visited doctor last week and I appear to be out of the woods with greater than 95% chance of being disease free at ten years assuming something else doesn't get me. Thank you all for your good wishes all the best for the game and its players.

I'm glad its some other bullshit that is going to kill you and not this! really am happy for the good news man!

Back
Top Bottom