Mage Pets

speakeroo

Dalayan Elder
Hey, I haven't seen my mage pet crit a spell in a long time? Did something happen and this was taken away? I mean like his spell or procs. He use to.

Any other mages seen this?

Can someone confirm the last time they saw a pet crit, that would be helpful in assessing when the change occurred.

Probably be hard to find.. My mage was made in early april 2017 and her pet has never crit a spell

I should have clarified enchanter curses probably cause them to crit. From what I hear this might be a 2.5 issue unless someone has sufficient evidence that mage pets have been critting consistently without curses.

I can confirm that curses do let them crit. Although it would be rare to see it happen without ani blades since curses are so short and pets only nuke periodically.

non-zero chance the pets innate nukes actually can't crit. its been a pretty long time since I actually played let alone worried about it

Last edited:
I should have clarified enchanter curses probably cause them to crit. From what I hear this might be a 2.5 issue unless someone has sufficient evidence that mage pets have been critting consistently without curses.

So, my mage pet will melee crit. But, I have not seen him spell crit I think since I've came back. I know I had to rebuy all my AAs. I took my break in 2014, and I came back in 2018, a couple months after the opus change. Before, he use to crit on his spell ocassionally, but more importantly was procs. That's why Renu's was such a cool mage pet wep, cause he'd drop 1.4 k crits, and they were back in 2014 easy to buy.

I'm fairly sure that mage pets used to be able to crit, too.
Could that mean that Elemental Mastery AA is broken just for spell crits, or melee abilities as well?

Back
Top Bottom