Lucky Co'dair Claw

Gobba

Dalayan Beginner
http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Lucky_Co'dair_Claw

This item has a Magic DMG 5 modifier attributed to it but I'm at a loss to determine if it's a spell based modifier or a weapon based modifier and how it's supposed to work.

Worn elemental modifiers add to spells but this doesn't seem to affect Magic based spells. I've tested it with many different Magic based DD/DoT spells and there is no difference in damage output.

If it's a weapon based elemental modifier then the Magic DMG bonus is useless because the item can't be used as a weapon and there is no difference to melee damage output.

How does the Magic DMG modifier on this particular item work?

yeah, I have a range item with Magic DMG and it also does not increase my magic spells, i figured it might have to do with the range slot.

it couldn't though, because you can't have a bow equipped if you have a lucky co'dair claw equipped

I just tested Zorlon's range with 25 magic damage and it was working as intended. You all are using magic based (not unresistable) spells that cost mana right?

Judging from the link to "cheapnailproducts.com" I'm guessing it was designed by a certain nappy lil wut we all know and love.

Back
Top Bottom