Lottery results?

bmilks

Dalayan Beginner
You probobly posted them on the log in message but just in case u didn't.

Who were the winners?

Wow I'm in a quoting move atm.

A few things of note...
We want to apologize for the crash heaven that was the event yesterday, but it served a purpose - we were able to find and finally remove the crash plaguing us, and as of today the server is quite stable. Now onto what I really wanted to say. First of all, we will be sort of replacating the event tonight, at 3pm EST, where at least we'll announce the winner - maybe some other things if turnout is good. Furthermore, as a reverse birthday gift, everyone with an account that has been logged on before today will as of after event recieve a certain amount of levels/AAs on the next character they log on:
Level 1-49: 4 levels.
Level 50-60: 2 levels.
Level 60: 4 AA.
To explain what happens if you are say, level 48 or level 59, you can say that you get 4 "points", and a level 45+ costs 2 points, the other things 1 point. So at level 48 you would become level 51, and at level 59 you would become 60 and 2 AA.
Other than that, we wish you a good time, and assure you that we will continue to work on making server better, faster and stabler.
Posted by Wiz

I will quote the part you need as well:
Now onto what I really wanted to say. First of all, we will be sort of replacating the event tonight, at 3pm EST, where at least we'll announce the winner - maybe some other things if turnout is good.

Not trying to be rude but if you looked at the time I put this post onto the forums you could easily guess that I have not been able to log into EQ to see these results. Hence the post.

:brow:

Back
Top Bottom