Looking to Start a Guild!

alextakesaction

Dalayan Beginner
Hello!

My friends and I really wanna start a guild. I know we don't have as many people as we actually need to start one - there's only 4 of us - but we can be 8 with boxed characters and other accounts!
We play together at least twice a week, every week and have been since like March of this year. We even have a blog about our adept hunting!

We're just a group of friends who have been having a great time on the server and would love to be able to display our unity.
You can contact any of us in game: Jyph, Tixi, Mukhtar, Caerah, Syythic, or Fizzletina - anyone of us.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I love your descriptions of the adept fights! It's great to see someone funnel their enthusiasm for the game into a creative endeavor like this.

Good luck with the guild plans!

Are you looking for members? What time of day do you usually play? I've been trying to get back into the game but haven't found a lot of people to play with!

also curious what the time you all play. if a west coast guild ever formed i would probably play this game again. as is, the population just isn't there unless i can play during work hours.

also curious what the time you all play. if a west coast guild ever formed i would probably play this game again. as is, the population just isn't there unless i can play during work hours.
Game does badly need a PST guild

Unfortunately, we're not really looking for more guild members. It's really just 4 of us who only play like... Maybe 5 hours a week, so it'd be a very lonely guild.

We are planning on trying to kill Dher'cuc tomorrow (8/11) night around 9:30pm EST/ 6:30pm PST and might need some more bodies! So if you've got a character in high-20's, and 32 and below we could use some help :)

Are you guys still gaming? I have a 30 rogue and cleric that I'd be down to tag along with you guys for adepting and looting.

Back
Top Bottom