Looking for someone to make a /cm passcolor video

bigjuicer777

Dalayan Beginner
Heya, so I was super interested in coming back to SOD- unfortunately the steam client was giving me some huge error with the patcher and not letting me play. I was however very interested in how the macro checks worked (as this was a big problem in current EQ- everyone using bots/mq). A lot of my friends stopped playing because of this so I wanted to show them it could be fixed.

So the way I understand it, if you just try to fish for like an hour you will at some point get this color check and have to type in /cm passcolor. Would it be possible for someone to make a video showing this process? I would be willing to donate if needed for your time!

Thanks so much!

I mean I wouldn't call it some special thing, all it does it make the massive amount of gathering required to level those tradeskills (and for mining, the others attached to it) incredibly tedious and annoying. You're already probably putting something on to watch or read while you do it, all the passcolor thing does it make it suck more to do.

Your thought process on live is also warped. People box because the game is so incredibly top heavy that trying to solo is a miserable experience and then functionally impossible past 111+ with how XP grinding works, so you either box to do quests, beg for people to carry you through group tasks, box up, leech off your daily overseer bread, or quit. To pretend that any distro of MQ2 wouldn't just sniff the color solution on the way through and defeat it within hours of launch is laughable. You aren't going to stop them, the most common (and safest) MQ2 distro basically has a detente with darkpaw where they don't try to antagonize each other too much in exchange for not overtly helping TLPs with MQ2. Blame the systems at play that encourage it.

Back
Top Bottom