Logs of the Ban Hammer

It would be interesting to know what % of the total money in circulation was effectively removed from the game as a result of these bans.

It would be interesting to know what % of the total money in circulation was effectively removed from the game as a result of these bans.

Except for Felyn's wealth, I doubt that much. The overwhelming majority of these characters were pretty low level. The Big Wigs were few and far between.

Many of them are actually ex-casters

NGL I think by % there are more mained shamans than any other healer because we are way more useful outside of raiding. I Feel bad for mained druids on a daily basis. Can't we just give shamans ports and group heals and do away with druids?!?!

NGL I think by % there are more mained shamans than any other healer because we are way more useful outside of raiding. I Feel bad for mained druids on a daily basis. Can't we just give shamans ports and group heals and do away with druids?!?!

Druids are pretty useful, though really looking back a cleric would have been a better mage companion. My primary reason for leveling imeriaz was mostly the need for a won bot, as I frequently ended up missing only that.

Of course then I started the relic botarmy project. Vedoc never quite leveled high enough, and is still in the works, but I did end up relic'ing out desif and imeriaz both. Only things left was cleric and enchanter.

B&!!!!!

Yo rensh , thx for worrying, still in Japan for 2 days and just learnt about the big stuff. Impressive gotta say.
Two questions :

-Did Diolas really cheat ? or was that boted toons ? would surprise me a lot
-where do I appeal for Aenluen ? pretty sure he hasn't logged since quite a while and doesn't even know wtf mq is

Yo rensh , thx for worrying, still in Japan for 2 days and just learnt about the big stuff. Impressive gotta say.
Two questions :

-Did Diolas really cheat ? or was that boted toons ? would surprise me a lot
-where do I appeal for Aenluen ? pretty sure he hasn't logged since quite a while and doesn't even know wtf mq is

Pretty sure it was Esibun playing aenluen and not aenluen himself.

Back
Top Bottom