Logging In

mackyroo022

Dalayan Beginner
The past week or so the times it takes me to try to login has grown exponentially to the point I am typing and retyping my password, pressing enter, or clicking Login more than I am actually playing the game. I want to play the game, but it isn't letting me for some reason. I was used to 3-5 times, but now it takes 20+ minutes of trying. I can be in the game on one character, trying to log into my box on a new instance of the game, and get "A connection to the server could not be reached. etc" I am connected to the internet, consistent ping and speeds.

I was told the server is in Detroit, I am in the mid-south. Not on either coast, or separated by 1000s of miles. I have played this game off and on for years, and I really enjoy it the nostalgia plus the newness of the custom world is just what I have been craving, but if this keeps happening I will not be able to keep playing it. Please help. Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Our loginserver is at login.shardsofdalaya.com:5999

the eqemu loginserver is at login.projecteq.net:5999

You may wish to confirm that you can reach these addresses, one other user was having issues and had their IP reassigned by their ISP which allowed them to connect again.

Called up my ISP and had them reassign it, and I was able to log on within 2 tries - a huge improvement from before. But after a few toon swaps it went back to not being able to connect.

Thank you for your help. I'll keep checking back every now and then to see if things change.

Back
Top Bottom