Petris

Dalayan Beginner
Hey, guys. I'm having this really strange thing happen when I try to log into the game. I can get to the login screen, but when I get to the character select, all I see is the character list on the left, and the background spinning around at high speed. No characters at all on the screen. When I choose a character and try to log into the game, the game crashes with no error code, just the little box asking to send the info to SoE. Haven't ever seen this happen before. It's been a while since I've been able to play, so is there a patch or something I need after you added the new expansion?

I am having a simmilar problem, I can patch and log in to my character screen - but only have my character list and rotating clouds in the background. I can select a character and log in, but all I get is a black screen and an error message asking to send info to SoE.

I tried repatching all, still having the same issue.

Any ideas?

This sounds to me like the multi-core processor issue. On the patcher there is a >Bind affinity to processor #< feature. Check the box and pick a processor (doesnt really matter which). This will solve the issue if it is what I think it is.

I had a very similiar issue after log-in.
I could patch and log in to my character screen - but only have a human newbie (level 0), no character list and rotating clouds in the background. It did not let me enter the game, nor did I have an option to do so.

I tried bind affinity to processor & after the process of repatching, my character select screen returned to normal :)

Thanks for the help

i can't login at all. at first it seemed like my password was wrong but i reset it. now i still can't login. the paaword that lets me login here is the same password on the game but the game won't let me. help please!

anyone find a fix to this? I'm have a similar issue tried binding to a single proccessor etc etc. However I can't make it into the game. I just crash to server select when i hit enter from char select. my toon rotates at a gazzilion mph. I however don't get a black screen nor an error message just crashes me to the login page

Back
Top Bottom