Load screen

Elysium

Dalayan Adventurer
Is it possible for me to change the loadscreen? I know it's stupid, but the Omens of War one is such an eyesore.

This was asked before and no one had a response. I hope someone finds a way because I'd love to see something soothing rather than the atrocity I see (what's worse than the omens screen? 5/8ths of an omens screen because it's cut off and stretched out).

If i want to share how u do it is another matter tho. not realy let me think i will post an update soon.

Ok this is how you do it. go into your resources folder  find your loadscreen.JPEG image or what ever it is delete it.

Now you done this bit get the pic u want can be anthing not just the Game related make your own if u wanted to save it as loadscreen.JPG  and you laughing. Make sure u save your loadscreen.JPG in the Resources folder :D

<3 Stylez hope this helped alot of you out.

I arleady tried that but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. Does it work for you with SoD (and not just EQEmu, the versions are very different).

• Break down eqgame.exe
    • Find the default screen the game is looking for (eqpload.bmp)
  • Find the cabinet file that contains eqpload.bmp (bmpwad8.s3d)
  • Make a new picture and replace it as eqpload.bmp
  • Replace new bmpwad8.s3d in your game directory, done

junius said:
how do you break down eqgame.exe and how do you create a new s3d file?

1. Hex Workshop - I will warn you though it takes a long time to figure it out and understand patterns. I was one of the original people to do a lot of modding for Diablo and Diablo 2 back in the day and this was how I figured out how everything works together. Any game can be broken down by reading the core .exe files if you have the time to figure it out. Sometimes its a lot of trial and error as well.

2. S3DSpy - Open's and views any s3d cabinet files for editing, replacing, modifying, etc.

Back
Top Bottom