HI do you recall?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMFG I LOVE YOU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kiang

Dalayan Adventurer
Hi, Just revisiting memory lane over the pass years, I've always wondered how everyone was doing that I knew or thought i knew in sod... Just been very busy with life ... now I have some time to sit figured I drop in to say hi,

Anyone recall the names of
Kiang
Ming
Dyfynnog

Hey dude long time no see, I've uhh kinda put in a bit of work on your enchanter since you left him to fearless =P

We made it to like T10ish(when T10 was harder) before the stress broke us. Then most the officers left for SB(Me jraul mgkida few others i think?) Then we hoped on the exodus loot train. I still hop on time to time, jraul's MIA atm but new content that sounds like its in the pipe may bring him back.

Good to see your alive and well.

I have no intention of attending any gaming with 2 kids and work there isn't much just wanted to see how everyone is doing ... Looks like a lot has changed although I can't see in game... Yea I saw famelo seems some people are making use of the characters which is good .. Not dusting in the corner

Depending on where your from it's not child slavery...
Can't believe server still running and so many people that are there for so long .

Back
Top Bottom