Kaesora

Jiynx

Dalayan Beginner
I would like to have Kaesora added to the “6 Man raid Zone Rules” with it having 2 wings for a group to claim. One East wing and one West wing. Adding Kaesora to the rule would eliminate the lag with to many ppl in zone and the fu attitude that I have seen from some players as they run past my group by 5 feet and pull the next mob/s in the hall and effectively stop my group from pulling as we would have to train thru them and possibly wipe them and us. add it to 6 man rule, thx

Adding Kaesora to the rule would eliminate the lag with to many ppl in zone and the fu attitude that I have seen from some players as they run past my group by 5 feet and pull the next mob/s in the hall and effectively stop my group from pulling as we would have to train thru them and possibly wipe them and us. add it to 6 man rule, thx

There are rules in place against one group leap frogging another I believe. No need that I can see to add another zone to the already retarded 6 man raid zone umbrella just because you ran into some assholes.

Kaesora can support more than 2 groups, but only if they're each killing in different areas. The natural breakdown for "wings" I see would be

Beyondlings
Undead/Constructs
Experiments
Devourers

With the 30 minute respawn, there are plenty of mobs for a group to clear each area, unless you're in there with lots of crazy geared people who just want tomes (Which is part of the problem).

Back
Top Bottom