Instincts and Intentions: The Sihala Quest Bug Thread

Front runners for the quest have free reign to PM and send me tells in game until it is completed, as per usual. Just mention its the Sihala quest when you do. (Dev-Cyzaine)

My only objective is to make the quests I write unbreakable. Don't be hesitant to PM me concerns about it when so few people have finished it.

I think i may have another problem. I just received my little surprise from the traitor after which he fled to the large gate. But when I came back with some calvery he wasnt there anymore, nor would he respond to hails to go there again when i hail him again.
Is this intentional or is he bugged and should he run to that gate again?

Edit:
Tried pulling him with a no-dmg agro spell (archiac) to the zoneline. He didnt summon me, but due to PS hits in the back while running i got stunned and downed again :( If this mob is working as intended it means i am gonna have to go and bring Sihala worshippers with me? :(

Edit 2:
Still dont know if this was intentional, but i found a few non-kos ppl and owned traitor where is roams and got rewarded with stage 3 of the augment.

Last edited:
Certainly not against the rules, he runs for convenience. I think the issue is him not resetting states when one wipes. I'll make the fix.

This has been fixed!

Last edited:
Completed this quest tonight. I hope Cyzaine is able to iron out the little issues we found on the final encounter.

Furthermore... mad props for this quest and nicely done work on the boss! Go Cyzaine!

Quick question btw:

I still have the pouch of seeds and the rangers journal. Treekeeper & Sihala never wanted those items back. Should I keep them or are will I be sorry later on if i get rid of them?

No you don't need those anymore. I'll enforce turn in on them for those coming forward with the quest.

So I've been working on this for my beastlord. I'm working on collecting the treants. It says four of them, four different zones on faydwer, simple enough. I found two, running around with a bard for the last two hours. Killed them both watched them repop. I've tracked every zone top to bottom short of kedge, and plane of valor and no dice. Are the other two not spawning or am I just missing them?

I assume you got the GFay and LFay trees? I can't recall treants in any other Faydwer zone, maybe hiding in goblinskull somewhere or steamfont, but i doubt it.

Not quite. You need to find four treant stalks, aka baby treants, named "pale discolored stalks" there are supposed to be four, each in a different zone. I found the two in the faydarks, but the other two are no where to be seen.

Not quite. You need to find four treant stalks, aka baby treants, named "pale discolored stalks" there are supposed to be four, each in a different zone. I found the two in the faydarks, but the other two are no where to be seen.
You are basically correct when you say that the treants are 'no where to be seen'.

Hint: watch the deck ;)

I dont think the WBL event is very balanced its possible to power through but 4 pretty damn good characters are failing miserably doesn't seem right. Cant cure or heal so yeah this is rough for being so early in the quest...

I had some trouble with this part as well, but i found out that bringing 2 monks with some awesome tagging skills REALLY turn the odds in your favor :)

Heh turned out it actually HAD bugged out, and the event kept on looping. They thought it was just that long...

I'll check when I get back from vacation, but if your journal says to look for the ranger, and hailing does nothing, then I'll assume bugged.

I recieved the notebook from the first dead ranger. Sihala no longer responds to hails and my journal now says to see what the dead ranger's thoughts were. Following the clues in the notebook lead me to look around the trails and walls leading to RV and in RV. Nothing triggers and I see nothing out of the ordinary. The 2nd dead ranger near RV does not respond to hails either.

I'm not sure why people seem to have so much issue with this part. Investigate a little harder, and perhaps a little slower (I think the trigger may be too small, and possible to skip over.)

Back
Top Bottom