Instincts and Intentions(Sihala)

atlasius88

Dalayan Beginner
On the wiki it says to go to West Plaguelands and near the dead ranger a shadow will spawn. Kill it and get the journal and quest journal update.

I did this but when I went to Shadowdale to investigate the other dead ranger, nothing happened...no journal update no shadow spawn nothing. I returned to Sihala thinking that maybe I wasnt suposed to get any updates but she won't respond to me.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue/have any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks!

I have this same bug. Just got the Farham's Journal from the ranger in Western Plaguelands. Nothing seems to be working to progress the quest. Hailing and/or running around both dead rangers does nothing. Walked all around Rivervale to get no updates, and Sihala won't speak to me.

-Anvyl

Two years later this bug still exists.
I dug up the initial quest threads for this quest. It appears the bug is that the trigger for the event is too small/doesn't work right. Cyzaine even acknowledged it in the thread.
I'm not sure why people seem to have so much issue with this part. Investigate a little harder, and perhaps a little slower (I think the trigger may be too small, and possible to skip over.)

My guess is the trigger location is just insanely small, I just remember wasting hours running around. Wish I had marked it/remember which zone so I could prevent you from doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom