In Regards to Part 4 of the dreamer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyzaine

Staff Emeritus
I regret to inform you that due to problems of varying degrees, the finale will not be ready by Friday 23rd. As such the duration of the quest will be extended by a couple days. Sorry for the inconvenience!

sadly the custodian is easier than gongo in his present form.

(At least we think custodian can be beaten, gongo on the other hand...who knows)

sadly the custodian is easier than gongo in his present form.

(At least we think custodian can be beaten, gongo on the other hand...who knows)

Wait, how many times have you tried Custodian after he was changed? I don't think either is supposed to be beaten.

They are both pretty rediculous. Gongo's loot hasn't changed though so hopefully at least Custer will have better than expected loot for the difficulty

Part 4 is now live. Masks will stop dropping in a few days, and the rest of the quest will slowly shut down as the week progresses. Part 4 will shut down next friday.

*Worldwide drops on masks I should say.

Last edited:
Questions:

Is the zone instanced? If there is a raid in that zone already, is it a bad idea for another raid to go?

The key is 1 charge as well as no-rent --- is it possible to get another key?

Let's say multiple people in the same guild are on the finale. Does the finale have to be done for each of these people individually, or can they complete it in one go?

2 hours per attempt if you are in event zone and there is a guild waiting,

No time limit if no one is raiding it.

No, it is not instanced

Yes, you can do the raid once for all of the people who are on that part of the quest.

However, the same characters cannot keep going back to farm the raid drops- they receive a flag from engaging in the event. When you choose to give up, that's it.

First raid found some fatal bugs.

Working through them, but until I post, you should only go solo.

In terms of the Raid option or going solo....
Do we have to choose between them?
What i mean is, could i get the solo reward, and go back up and do the raid option afterwards?

Nope. If you wanna try the raid, you can't go solo. Thought you can always go back solo if you end up failing the raid and get fed up.

Okay well, attempted the solo fight on my Character sleiph.
I died but the sleepless vagabond in newport doesnt' give the dialogue option to get a new rune.... is this intentional?
Do we only get 1 shot to go up there regardless of what we do?

Also, I didn't receive any reward that i could tell from dying up there......
Hope dying wasn't the reward i was to receive =/.

I already petitioned before but was told I was better off posting here to get a definite answer and solution if having only 1 attempt was unintentional.
for Log's sake, I attempted this around 11:30-45 PM EST.
Not sure of exact time, but I did die to the Event npc up there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom