Im sorry, but i need to vent.

viroodiem

Dalayan Beginner
Im sorry to do this, but i hope by doing so, something might get done.

This server has drove me to distraction. I didnt mind, when the server launched, and there were no necro spells. I didnt complain about the server roll back. I took it in stride when the server would be up and down like a see saw. then there was the log in bugs(which really didnt effect me) , the lack of quests for evils, and ones that did exist being broken, The GD zoneline being broken, the /guild & #guild commands broken, and now GD is like in nuclear winter mode.

Im tired of trying. And getting tired that the the feeling that if your of one of the evil centric races and tech problems arrise, your simply not a priority.

I respect the fact , that wiz, and the rest of the staff have done a LOT of work to keep this server running, and fixing problems as they arrise. but lets do some math here. 24 hours in a day, 20 zones, potentially 20 ppl on server at a time, if not more............ 4 staff members. Simple fact is, you guys are stretched WAAAAY too thin. Theres no way that you guys can handle all this. You guys have done a good job, but there is no way this server is going to take off, if it remains in this state of instability IMHO. And i humbly suggest that you start investigating the possiblity, of bringing more people in, in order to help the server become better. Its a win win situation, the staff would be less stressed, and the player community would be better served as a whole, instead of in small pockets of the player base.

alright, I appologize for the way this has came off. I dont mean to rant, But it needed to be said. /shrug, it will prolly lead to be being perma banned. which my intent isnt to flame, my intent is to try to express a PoV, that seems to be unnoticed.

BAN BAN BAN BAN

*oppresses viroodiem*

No, seriously though, we don't actively deprioritize evil races, or anyone, but you have to understand that evil race support was added in a hurry whereas Erudin was in the original plan.

Believe me when I say that Wiz is trying to his hardest to fix GD.

Let's go on to the need for more staffers. I happen to have access to the Guildwars staff room, and they bring in new guides like prostitutes bring in STDs. It's not pretty. "XXX HANDED OUT EIGHTY EPICS IN TWENTY HOURS, YYY DOESN'T FOLLOW THE RULES, YAP YAP". There may be a need for more staffers, but what we need is someone we can trust, to the point of giving them status 200 and possibly even remote server access, who also is ingame a lot. We'll see.

To be perfectly fair, you seem to mostly do bug reports in game and in IRC. These tend to be forgotten.

Post bugs to the bug board instead where they're more permanent ;)

Back
Top Bottom