im pissed

While I have only worn the Armorer's Breastplate. what is it that makes you upset about it?

While I have only worn the Armorer's Breastplate. what is it that makes you upset about it?
one is from a boss in the middle of the hardest raid zone in the game and the other is from a 12 man boss at the entrance of a zone you can clear in spires gear.

armorers bps eclipses almost every other bp in exp situations (and even some raid situations). armorer basically makes all other BP drops at or after that tier feel pointless.

one is from a boss in the middle of the hardest raid zone in the game and the other is from a 12 man boss at the entrance of a zone you can clear in spires gear.

armorers bps eclipses almost every other bp in exp situations (and even some raid situations). armorer basically makes all other BP drops at or after that tier feel pointless.
I've been dying for that goblin fort BP, the one with the Alteration on it

Also, what do you think about the BP off of Zeg'Dyn? The Breastplate of Flowing Life? I noticed the proc rate was increased by 4% in the recent patch. I guess the only downside is that it heals everyone else but you. I like it on AE damage heavy fights

zegdyn bp has always had its hilariously OP niche situational use. for example i was duoing rohk trash one time and a tank/healer duo zoned into FR to farm as normal(zegdyn bps on both). picture my face when i pretty much didnt have to heal myself anymore on lava spirits because he was tanking 20mobs from the first castle.

why it got buffed is a good question though.

I have found zeg bp to be the better bp for mobs that hit very hard or dev blow , armorer seems be best when ya need extra group heals going

yeah neither should exist in their current form which is why i made this post, i figured it would all get nerfed on it own but here we are 3 years later and the items are getting buffed so meh

This basically becomes "What can we do to balance reactive procs". Then it becomes complicated

Clarification: Balance reactive procs against number of targets hitting you.

This basically becomes "What can we do to balance reactive procs". Then it becomes complicated

Clarification: Balance reactive procs against number of targets hitting you.
taking the group heal proc off of it isnt that complicated imho

Back
Top Bottom