I'm now a dad

phroggonalog

Dalayan Master
10847859_581779731956911_5143488005306723714_n.jpg

Every response in this thread is true.

Thanks Aynahe and Amalthea, are you guys still in that same house you bought/moved into years ago?

Grats! Don't do what I did! Have one, and then 1 year later the next is born. I've not slept in 3 years now. :( JK! Not that bad but....lots of work.

Just fyi, and not all that i, we were told very mixed views concerning putting your newborn (<3m) in a papoose carrier like that. On the whateverthebabywillbefine side we had grandma, our slightly condescending because they had a baby almost a whole year earlier friends, and the delivery doctor (who probably doesn't give a shit about babies once they leave the vagina). On the donotriskfuckingupyourbabiesneckuntiltheyhaveneckcontrol side we had our pediatrician, baby physical therapist (there were reasons), and NICU doctors (the reasons). I doubt either way is life or death, but it is one of the 12,420,432 things that new parents wish they knew before their first child and stop giving half a shit about by the third.

thanks for the heads up! the wrap is A+ though and we're going to continue using it, it's pretty easy to support the head and neck when I'm not in my power stance (obv. not shown in picture)

Back
Top Bottom