Illusions, a slight not really important request

vistachiri

Dalayan Master
Before I say anything let me state I wouldn't really ever consider this any kind of priority, but I figure I would test the waters so to speak to see if it's even possible, and if so could be done. It really is just a, this would be nice not to have to worry about thing.

Soulbond Permanent Flavor illusions. By flavor of course I mean the illusions that do nothing other than change a characters appearance. No other effects. Would it be possible to move them to a different spell slot, so that they would stack with the temporary illusions that add useful effects. This way for instance, a character would be able to keep the appearance they wanted, without having to drop an sb'ed permanent illusion because they wanted to use one of their aa abilities (mage elemental forms, Druid shape of the earthmother), click a token of living lava, use their lich form (necros), tree form (druids) or get a tricksters, undead, or wolf illusion for various reasons. After it fades, their permanent illusion is still there. Still takes the normal buffslot it would, just stacks and sticks around after the other illusion is gone, not preventing the beneficial buff, but not making them have to go get another sb permanent illusion again.

If those spellslots are being saved for other things down the road no biggie, but if there's plenty I don't think it would be a bad idea. Like I said, just throwing it out there.

I would like that a lot. I use to keep my sb illusion even with some other ones on but now they just go away. shame really, I do prefer that illusion gnome

Back
Top Bottom