I'll Farm For You

Bonster

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,
I'll farm Trade Skill drops for you, toon is lvl 33 (Trilt); send me a PM and let's do business.

:dance:
(except for Luccian and Kibeth)

Last edited:
dont know what to think about this.
since im unsure, im gonna act out in hostility.
"I HATE YOU!"

Isn't really a bad idea just that at lvl 33 you are limited on what you can kill for trade skills in order to make some plat and worth your time.

hes offering to farm tradeskilled items and posts his level so tradeskillers have a better understanding of what he would be capable of farming. theres a pretty big market for tradeskillers wanting to buy low level drops like bat blood, wolf blood, pelts ect ect. sounds like a reasonable and smart buisiness venture.

I did this for Tarutao when we played Live, but finding a market you're comfortable farming for can be difficult. Good idea with the post here.

hes offering to farm tradeskilled items and posts his level so tradeskillers have a better understanding of what he would be capable of farming. theres a pretty big market for tradeskillers wanting to buy low level drops like bat blood, wolf blood, pelts ect ect. sounds like a reasonable and smart buisiness venture.

Yeah, Someone understands me. :dance: I just want to make some money and I don't mind killing low level it super easy and it' fun for me. By the way this toon is female.

Just clearing it up because of this
hes offering to farm tradeskilled items and posts his level so tradeskillers have a better understanding of what he would be capable of farming

Back
Top Bottom