Ikisith flag quest walkthrough video.

That music is horrible! I mean like Creed/Nickleback horrible.

BTW - You can like make a button that just says "Hide in crate" instead of hailing and cm d1 or w/e you were doign.

In the video it is a nice sunny day so visibility on deck is good. Whenever I try it is pitch-black night and I can't see far enough to avoid the deck hands. Why is it never daytime on the ship for me?

In the video it is a nice sunny day so visibility on deck is good. Whenever I try it is pitch-black night and I can't see far enough to avoid the deck hands. Why is it never daytime on the ship for me?

I had this problem too, until I realized how dumb I was. Don't change your gamma.

Alt-O and go to the Display tab. Look for the Far Clip Plane slider and drag it from whatever it is at, to 100%. Then behold the ability to actually see things.

Jonathon Coulton is great but that song is NOT creepy doll!

Ok, the second song is creepy doll. My mistake.

Btw, Coulton did the end song for Portal.

Last edited:
Hey fellow lizards, why is there a huge bear hanging around the boxes? Think we should investigate? Naw, I'm sure there's a good reason for why a wild animal would be wandering the ship.

I had this problem too, until I realized how dumb I was. Don't change your gamma.

Alt-O and go to the Display tab. Look for the Far Clip Plane slider and drag it from whatever it is at, to 100%. Then behold the ability to actually see things.

Yeah, about 10 minutes after I posted I checked alt-O and was surpised to discover my Far Clip Plane was set at zero. Do not know how that happened, but it made this quest much easier when I set it to 100. The funny thing is, I almost made it once even with the darkness of no clip plane.

Back
Top Bottom