Ikisith banker/merchants please!

Iliangur

Dalayan Adventurer
Any possibility of a banker for refuge camp and a banker/vendor murk city? Murk has the tome guy at night, but anything regular? Tears has a merchant and red sun mines has a banker, so I don't think it would conflict with the story line.

Last edited:
I would LOVE a bank in murk or dreadlands. Murk already has a vendor, which sells some food and drink, he's right next to the ramp. Refuge also kind of does, but it's the spell vendor, so there's no way of getting food or drink from there (or other neat items maybe, since murk has food/drink?)

There's even good spots to put the banks. In refuge, there's a pyramid with storage containers under it, which would be a great spot for a banker. In murk, there's a food storage area, so either in that building or the building next to it would be a good spot to put the bank.

This is really one of the most annoying things about ikisith, is that there's no bank. Hopefully one gets put in one (or preferably both) zones!

there is a bank in iki. idk what you guys are talking about. best bank in the game.

Last edited:
If commerce extends into Ikisith I hope we get some poor refugees in player-race cities. Those gruplok have it pretty bad.

there is a bank in iki. idk what you guys are talking about. best bank in the game.

idk about the best.... but there definatley is a bank in ikisith. I'd personally be opposed to putting a bank inside of Murk City. but in Refugee all those Exiles and Refugee's need a place to stash their stuff!

Having to run over to emerald jungle and summon a pet isn't exactly "the best"

Refuge should have a bank considering it's like a mini city they have set up there. Gruploks should also have a banker since that is a city too. Make the banker only useful at indifferent faction or something if you want it to not be as amazing.

Last edited:
Yeah I 100% agree with this. And while I don't think it's necessary to go overboard and make these into full fledged cities, I would think from a basic logistical standpoint it would make sense to be able to provide provisions and store supplies for those who are heading in and out of town. Something like the merchant outside of athica or the inkeepers. Even better would be merchants that sold food/water, bandages, basic spell components, shovels, and the like, but I don't want to push my luck.... Just a general purpose vendor and a bank would be fantastic.

(Standard reminder, I am not a Dev... I do rules/policies/petitions etc)

Putting a bank in ikisith really feels like it goes against the "this is the continent of Kaezul, who nearly wiped out the entirety of Dalaya 70ish years ago" feel that Ikisith should forebode.

That said, someone I was talking with about the idea of making the House Key usable in the Gruplok Village and Refuge at ally faction. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'm not immediately feeling like it goes against the feel of Ikisith.

There is a difference between mercantile trading and A Dude Who Can Wire Transfer 700,000 Platinum To You In The Middle of The Fucking Poor Ass Poverty Swamps of Ikisith inhabited by Shanty Dwelling Frogs Who's Children Get Eaten By Mosquitos And SHIT On A Daily Basis.

Cant we be happy with our magic robot dog banker thing?

I was happy with my magic robot dog banker thing.

He ate wards.

And shit.

There is also this sweet thing that happens where one player suggests something that would benefit all players in the entire game and all the responses to his post from players obviously say "yea dude that's a great idea! I would love that!" but is it really a great idea, dude? sometimes NO IT IS NOT.

sometimes yes.

BUT MOST OF THE TIME NO IT IS NOT.

poor frogs doin' poor things bein' poor frogs.

poor frogs.

poor frogs. :(

There is also this sweet thing that happens where one player suggests something that would benefit all players in the entire game and all the responses to his post from players obviously say "yea dude that's a great idea! I would love that!" but is it really a great idea, dude? sometimes NO IT IS NOT.

sometimes yes.

BUT MOST OF THE TIME NO IT IS NOT.

poor frogs doin' poor things bein' poor frogs.

poor frogs.

poor frogs. :(

Fin.

Improved it for old times sake.

I like the frog city - the yellowness and the platforms and the frogs that idolize me. Kinda reminds me of Kelethin (*wipes away a tear*).

I would like to see a banker in the frog city so I would have a reason to go there. And actually, if you want to carry on the idea that it's a ghetto frog slum, just put the banker fees at 5 times the normal rate, 'cause that's about the way it works in real life.

Back
Top Bottom